Saturday, January 2

My NYE poem--> 2010

He wrote a symphony about me
He wrote a love note everyday
When my world crashed
When all I felt was distress
There was a beam of light
That stayed on beaming into the night

Even in the morning it kept with me
In the afternoon it assured me of it staying till the end

There were a few different thoughts
That described very different things
There were voices that lied
And those that deceived
Anything my innocence would perceive
To find an answer to these feelings

But even in the morning it kept with me
In the afternoon it assured me of it staying till the end

Time has passed and so much gone from within me
But He did write a symphony about me
He still writes a love note everyday
True love stayed on like a beam of light
He stayed on beaming into the night

Now He shines through me
And so much has been given to me
To protect and love someone else like me
Till you know that He will stay 
There He will be as a beam of light
And stay beaming on into the night

Even in the morning He will keep with you
In the afternoon He will assure you of staying till the end



It just so happens He created me for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment